Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Tavern

A western venue that takes the cake when it comes to sports. This place is packed with televisions that range from personal sized to huge projector screens and they are all there to meet your sport fantasies. After you park yourself in front of one of these bad boys make sure to grab a menu. It is surprisingly extensive and toting bar food from all over the world. I have eaten a variety of things and was rarely disappointed with my choices. However for me, this place more about the ambiance than the food. I always find I go there when I wanna wind down, grab a beer, some familiar grub and just hang out.

THE BREAKDOWN:
-sports bar that feels like a pub
-good selection of beers
-good western fair
-apps and main dishes
- prices are about that of Chili's
- some great happy hours, just check the website
- this place is great to hang out at

WWW.THETAVERN.COM.TW
NO. 415 Xinyi sec. 4 (on the corner of Xinyi and Keelung)
02-8780-0892

No comments: